At The Law Office of Thomas W. Martin, LLC, we offer comprehensive criminal defense and family law representation throughout Northern Colorado, including in Fort Collins, Greeley, Longmont, Loveland and Boulder. Our law practice is focused almost exclusively on these two areas of the law.
Attorney Thomas W. Martin understands the substantial consequences associated with a wide range of criminal charges. We defend clients who have been arrested for felonies and misdemeanors alike, including those facing charges for:
- Having been found with illegal drugs in his or her possession. These drugs can include cocaine, meth, Ecstacy, heroin or even prescription drugs.
- Signing another person's name to a check for personal financial gain.
- Using a position of financial privilege to steal money for personal use.
- Consuming alcohol while under the legal age limit.
- Driving a car while impaired by alcohol or another drug.
Attorney Lisa Grimes is well-prepared to guide clients through various sorts of challenging family transitions. She represents clients who are:
- Ending a marriage, and facing all the complex legal and financial issues that entails
- Trying to figure out living arrangements for children of the marriage
- Determining a clear and fair way to divide property and other shared assets of the marriage
Without experienced legal counsel, a misdemeanor, an uncontested divorce or any seemingly minor legal issue can become more complex than you expect. Contact our firm today at 970-237-5688 or 303-800-3252 to discuss your situation with an attorney at our office in Fort Collins.
Talk To Us Before Answering Law Enforcement's Questions
Many individuals believe that it is harmless to answer a police officer's questions or talk to law enforcement personnel. In fact, you should exercise your right to remain silent to help protect yourself and your future. If you are facing criminal charges, NEVER speak to the police before speaking to a qualified lawyer.
Divorce: Can The Two Of You Work It Out On Your Own?
Approaching divorce can be frightening. Many people worry about whether they will be able to pay the necessary legal fees and wonder if there is an easier way. Some couples, in an attempt to keep things more affordable, try out "do-it-yourself" divorce methods, only to discover that they are in over their heads. A frank conversation with an experienced lawyer can prevent frustration and serious mistakes.
Call For A Free Initial Consultation
Discuss your situation with family law or criminal defense attorney in Fort Collins by calling 970-237-5688 or 303-800-3252. We welcome the opportunity to evaluate your case and make recommendations on how you can achieve your goals.
Spanish interpretation services are available if requested in advance. Our office is not regularly staffed with bilingual associates, but arrangements can be made. (Servicios de interpretación español están disponibles si se solicita con antelación. En nuestra oficina no es regular que cuentan con personal bilingüe, pero los arreglos se pueden hacer.)