Greeley Identity Theft Attorney
Convictions for misdemeanor and felony financial crimes can be devastating to your career, reputation and future. At The Law Office of Thomas W. Martin, LLC, I understand the serious social and financial consequences you may be facing. With more than 10 years of experience providing criminal defense representation, I have handled a wide range of complex cases.
As an experienced Fort Collins theft defense attorney, I provide detailed information to help you make informed decisions at every stage of your case. I will go through an advisement of your rights, discuss the charges that have been filed against you and then outline all possible direct and indirect consequences.
My broad criminal defense practice includes guidance and aggressive representation for:
- Identity theft/criminal impersonation. Using someone else's name for any purpose without permission.
- Theft. Taking someone else's property.
- Credit card fraud. Theft, misuse or unauthorized use of credit cards or credit card information.
- Bank fraud. Theft, misuse or unauthorized use of another person's bank account or banking information.
- Forgery and counterfeiting. Signing another person's name on documents and printing false documents.
Experienced Colorado Defense Lawyer
Theft charges are categorized as misdemeanors or felonies based solely on the amount stolen. However, a pattern of behavior or a crime spree can be classified as a felony if separate and distinct, but related, criminal acts add up to more than the felony threshold of $1,000.
Felony convictions carry strict sentencing guidelines and harsher penalties than misdemeanors. Depending on your situation, you could be facing prison, as well as the loss of your job, career and reputation. I am committed to helping protect your rights and minimize your consequences.
I offer free initial consultations to all new clients. I invite you to call my law firm today at 970-237-5688 or toll free at 888-383-6179 to discuss your situation with a qualified Colorado defense lawyer.