Skip to navigation


If you are a minor facing criminal charges or are a parent whose child has been arrested, it is imperative that you speak with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible. A foolish mistake now can have a lifetime of consequences, affecting your ability to get financial aid for a college education, limiting your employment opportunities, and hampering your ability to live where you want or get credit. You can also face detention or incarceration for up to two years!

Providing Hope After A Juvenile Charge

There are many ways to avoid the most devastating consequences of a conviction for juvenile delinquency. You need an experienced attorney, however, to safely guide you through the process. At The Law Office of Thomas W. Martin, LLC, in Fort Collins, Colorado, we have 10 years of experience protecting the rights of juveniles who have been charged with criminal offenses, including juvenile delinquency. We take an aggressive approach to criminal cases, working tirelessly to ensure that your constitutional rights are protected. Though we will consider a plea bargain when it is in your best interests, we are always willing and able to take your case before a judge and jury to get the results you seek.

Email our firm or call to set up a free initial consultation.

Mistakes Of Youth Should Not Be Punished For A Lifetime

Our firm aggressively defends minors who have been charged with offenses like:

  • Underage drinking

  • Drug offenses such as possession or sale/distribution of controlled substances

  • Assault

  • Arson

  • Theft crimes, including grand or petty larceny, burglary or shoplifting

In Colorado, it is not uncommon for the penalties for a juvenile offense to be equal or more severe than the penalties for the same offense committed by an adult. Judges are given discretion in sentencing and the severity of the crime can have little to do with the sentence.

There are also many services available to juveniles and parents to provide assistance during probation. We can quickly recognize when these services will be beneficial to you and can help you put them in place, so that your situation does not get worse.

Contact My Office To Discuss Your Situation

To access committed representation for juvenile charges, contact us by email to schedule a free initial consultation. You may also call our office.